Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, October 29, 2012

Beware of Christians



Probably one of the best documentaries/movies you will ever see. I watched this over the weekend with 3 friends and my sister. And let me just say - It is life changing. I've always been a christian and have been brought up as one. To be honest, when I was younger I was going through the motions. And after watching this, I've realized I've still been going through the motions. This documentary opened my eyes so much.

This documentary is following four college guys around Europe as they see what the world thinks of Christianity. I started watching it not knowing what to expect and now I honestly feel like a better person spiritually.

I could talk about this ALL day, but I really encourage you to watch it. It's about an hour and a half, and you can purchase it on their website or watch it on Netflix. It's funny and exciting and just simply amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment